Front Door Refinishing Service
Has your front door has lost its beauty and is beginning to look a bit dull and dated? Or do you want change the color of your front wood door? Then its time for Surfaces Rx to enhance the appearance of your home by refinishing your front door.
Surfaces Rx's door refinishing process will give your front door a fresh look and increases it's durability to the weather and sun. Surfaces Rx's qualified wood refinishing pros will give you the best looking door in the neighborhood.
Our multi-step door refining process removes the door's hardware, repairs minor damages, sands the surface, applies the new stain, sprays 2 coats of exterior spar urethane finish with light sanding between topcoats. The final step is to replace the hardware and clean-up the job site. Call (877) 707-7606 to schedule your door refinishing project today!
Single Door Refinishing (6'8" - 8' doors - No Panels)
Exterior Side $495 - Completed in 3 - 4 hours
Interior Side $595 - Completed in 4 - 6 hours
Both Sides $895 - Completed in 6 - 8 hours
Double Door Pricing (6'8" - 8' doors - No Panels)
Exterior Side $895 - Completed in 5 - 6 hours
Interior Side $995 - Completed in 6 - 8 hours
Both Sides $1595 - Completed in 10 - 14 hours
Additional Coats of Urethane
Replace Old Weather Stripping
Sidelites and Transoms
Prices vary for oversize doors, number of door panels, stiles, rail sidelites, & transoms.
7 Panel Front Door Refinishing – Claremont East Dallas
Front Door Refinishing – Interior and Exterior
Wood Door Finishing: Highland Park, TX
We Make Wood Look Good!The first thing the Surfaces Rx team of
Wood Panel Refinishing in Historic Dallas High-Rise
Book Your Surfaces Rx Door Refinishing Project Today
Call (877) 707-7606 to schedule your Dallas Door Refinishing Onsite Service Call.
Hours Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm.
Morning and Afternoon appointments available
Surfaces Rx - Our Professional Door Refinishing Process
How We Make Your Wood Look Good
- Prepare the doorway for refinishing. If required the door is removed from its hinges and plastic is put in its place
- Tape or remove all the hardware on the door (hinges, locks, and doorknobs)
- Repair any minor damages, dents or scratches
- Sand the door and prepare it for your color of the stain.
- Professionally apply the stain for a uniform color
- Spray the first coat of exterior spar urethane
- Sand and then apply the final coat of exterior spar urethane
For maximum protection from the sun and weather we recommend 2 additional coats
- The door and hardware are re-installed
- Enjoy your Newly Refinished Wood Door